Monday, December 1, 2014

Novelty Brooch Friday - November winners

Hi there,

This month the lovely Demure Couture donated two of her fabulous brooches to lucky winners for Novelty Brooch Friday.

I love Ashley's shop because her jewellery is fun, colourful and of course...novelty, and I think a lot of you feel the same way as there was such a great response from you all regarding her work.

Thank you Ashley again for your time, giving us an insight into your shop, work and just what a swell gal you are.

So who are those 2 lucky winners?



Congratulations @imanorbyah you have won the Mexican hat brooch!


Congratulations @goldrushvintage you have won the lobster brooch!


If you could email me at tunabake at hotmail dot com with your postal address Ashley will forward you your prizes.

I'm taking a month break from #noveltybroochfriday as I have quite a few things going on with my Etsy shop but next year (January) I'll have organised another maker or seller to speak to and arrange another brooch for another lucky brooch appreciator.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone, I've had a great year speaking to makers and sellers and knowing that new brooches were joining your collections. Thank you for joining in for one day of the week, most of us wear brooches everyday but it's the one day we take the time to appreciate each others brooches through #noveltybroochfriday on Instagram.

I would also like to thank the following people for donating your time and brooches for #noveltybroochfriday this year:



Thank you
Claire
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment