Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chicken scratchings




I recently received this wonderful dress in the post from Entwife's shop on Etsy. I have been looking for a gingham dress with this wonderful "chicken scratch" embroidery for awhile and couldn't believe that I found one in my size, handmade and in such wonderful condition.

You can go here to find out a little more about chicken scratch embroidery and its origins.



My digital camera was out of battery at the time of Little Miss A's nap so I clicked away on my iPhone. These were all filtered through the free Instagram app, it's brilliant if you remember polaroid photos and the lovely effects they had.



Dress: Entwife
Cardigan: Gorman
Belt: from another dress

4 comments:

  1. It is lovely you have such a tiny waist and it shows it off so well love the red touch with the belt, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are really rocking this dress! Thanks so very much for letting me know you love it! You look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, it is a little beauty ^U^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it is simply gorgeous! I love how you have paired it with the red belt too! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete