Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Isn't she a beauty



This is one of my other 'first pay cheque' presents, isn't she a beauty?!



The material is something special, I didn't know if I loved it or hated it. But the more I looked at it the more I was entranced - like painterly stain glass windows.



The collars could help me take flight they are so big but I think they are just the right amount of volume for the material - everything in proportion.



Another outing for my apple ring.

Remember that when you shop for rings never do so on a hot day. My fingers are now not so swollen and I have to wear my ring on my middle finger, which is fine with me but it is something to keep in mind.



Little Miss A's play date was a success and she is now taking a nap after a busy morning of eating, playing and screaming (with joy). Now it is time for me to have a nap and get over this cold.
Cardigan: Temt
Belt: from another dress
Ring: Victoria Mason (previous post)
Shoes: Rubi Shoes

3 comments:

  1. Lovely dress the colours look great on you, enjoy the rest of your week, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful find! There is nothing quite like a big collar :)

    Hope you shake off the sniffles soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sniffles have left the building ^U^ Thanks Stef.

    ReplyDelete