Thursday, March 24, 2011

I want to look like you when I'm older

Ok so this week I was shocked and saddened to find out that I am the oldest person in my team of 8 at work! Even my bosses boss is younger than me. Somehow in my 2 and a half years away from work people have got younger and I have turned into the mature age student.

But I am choosing to embrace this emotionally challenging situation and be happy with my years of wisdom (cough, cough), experience (cough, cough) and intelligence (haha haaa hhaaaa).

Thinking about being happy with how old I am physically, I have been thinking about the older celebrity women I find aspirational, all in the pure physical sense of course - I have no idea what these women are like in their day-to-day life.

Oh and do you want to know how old I am.....I don't mind if you know.....36.



Yoko Ono - Image from NexGadget



Vivienne Westwood - Image from Designtalestudio



Jane Birkin - Image from RBMA Radio



Diana Rigg - Image from The Telegraph



Catherine Deneuve - Image from an unknown source



Debbie Harry - Image from Street Style

2 comments:

  1. lol - 36 - totally over the hill! Did you see the vintage looks on advanced style? They made me want to be older...
    http://advancedstyle.blogspot.com/2011/03/vintage-inspiration.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo Linda is fabulous, bring on old age if I can look like that ^U^

    ReplyDelete