Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New beginnings

Wow it has been a long while since I have written on a blog. Looking back at my previous blogs I have realised I did enjoy writing about my life; the things I had been up to and the things I found funny and annoying.

Since having a daughter almost 2 years ago and not working, I have found myself looking at a lot of blogs and really enjoying the mix of subjects and views. In particular blogs about people who love vintage clothing and their appreciation for the history and design. Developing an appreciation for vintage clothes myself while at high school and years later working in a vintage clothes shop in London I have again found myself buying vintage clothes.

I hope in this new blog I can combine my interest in vintage clothes, art, illustration, design and my life as a stay at home mum in the city I love and have chosen to call home: Melbourne, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment