Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sunny days and reading



Today isn't as hot as new years eve, nowhere near 40.9 degrees!! But it is the start of a hot spell - each day being in the mid 30's.



Today I left the house with Little Miss A very early, picked up a few groceries and visited the library to get a good pile of picture books, she has an insatiable appetite for reading. I'm a very proud mother.



Now I just need to get back into reading. I used to read a lot and enjoyed being in a book club with a few friends, mind you we did also consume a lot of wine as well as discus the current book.

I am half way through The Widow of Clicquot which I am enjoying and a graphic novel (I got as a gift from a friend for Christmas) Asterios Polyp.



Have you read something that you would recommend for my next reading pleasure? I'm open to all suggestions. I want to read another Iris Murdoch but I need something in between.

Top: Dear Gladys
Cardigan: Cotton On
Skirt: Etsy shop (previous post)
Hat: ? (can't remember)
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment