Saturday, December 4, 2010

Out on the town - Friday night



Last night I went out for dinner with a group of friends from my mothers group (we met through a council scheme to get new mothers together to give support to each other) A few have fallen by the wayside but 6 of us met for a drink, some delicious food and a chat. It was a lot of fun and we got 2 plates of desserts for free because they messed up our order - who can complain about free dessert!!



I wore a dress Mr Ed bought me for Christmas 3 years ago. It doesn't get much of an outing (I don't go out much) but I love it and decided to add a studded belt (I always wanted to be a rock chick) and black nail polish.



I don't know what to say about the details on this dress accept that I have never seen another dress like it.



Waiting for the tram.



Dress: Frocks and Slacks (Label: Jacqueline Lechat, Made in France, CANNES)
Belt: KMart
Cardigan: Temt
Shoes: KMart

1 comment:

  1. ooh love the detail. Looking gorgeous :)
    Yay for free desert :D

    ReplyDelete