Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In the same place



Why are all my photos all taken in the same place?

Well I only get the opportunity to take photos when Little Miss A is taking her midday nap and this is our back garden.

I prop my little digital camera on top of our wheelie bins (ewww I know) and set it to timer. I have to get myself a little tripod and maybe next week when Little Miss A is settled into her two full days at daycare I can venture down some of our local lanes and give you more of a taste of what my neighbourhood is like.



This is a new skirt, purchased yesterday from...you guessed it, Savers. It is such a great little, linen skirt and it has pockets! Always a bonus in my book.



Top: Genki
Skirt: Savers
Cardigan: Topshop (years ago)
Scarf: Topshop (years ago)
Skirt: from another thrifted dress
Shoes: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment