Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shades of brown



Nothing special happening today, just taking Little Miss A to daycare for the afternoon and so I'm going to finish a floor blanket I have been sewing for a friend who is due to have a baby in the next few weeks (I started this blanket 3 months ago!!).



I am wearing this adorable brooch by Cat Rabbit I happened across their brooches in a shop on Sydney Road, Brunswick but can't remember the name of the shop. Since looking them up on the internet I've discovered they do very, very cute plush toys which they sell on Etsy.

It's great to happen across such interesting designers and crafts people from Australia, and not just Australia, but Tasmania (a place I would love to visit).



Dress: Sportsgirl 'vintage' (present from parents)
Cardigan: Temt
Brooch: Cat Rabbit (Looks very much like Toad from Wind in the Willows) made from Tasmanian wood
Shoes: Rubi Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment